Hi Travis:

I have a few question on the muddle program please.

I opened the sample.muddle in text edit but when I try to save it I do not know
what type of file format to save it in. I tried rtf or other one's but it won't
let me save it.

I don't know how to save it as a non file format or where it does not put that
extension at the end.

Also how do I create triggers, gagging and alias?

I am getting a little bit more understanding but I don't know how to save the
file and I assume the file should be called .muddle or does it need a preface
before the dot?

Please help with those questions.

Thankss in advance.