Hi Jonathan

We use Syrix as our Twitter client.  But yes, we've found that client to be a
dead app also.

Gordon

On 12 Oct 2011, at 02:11, Jonathan Tyrer wrote:

Is it me or is the official Twitter client for OS X useless?

Coming to OS X from and iPhone, it still surprises me how many apps on
are unuseable compared to iPhone apps and how if they are unuseable,
they are really unuseable. there's no sorta kinda getting something to
work like there is with JAWS for example.