Ok I took for ever to edit it but at 9 am Pacific  time my podcast on a glance
at iTunes 10.5 will be coming. I  go over the positives and negatives in the
app and there is one negative which I don't much care for. but you will see
what it is when the podcast comes out. Watch http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast for
more info starting at around 9:00 am Pacific time, 12:00 pm noon eastern time.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.
MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org