Hello Zack

I'm going to turn on VO now and give this a try. Usually my iPhone doesn't have
VO enabled and as you know the gestures are very different.

So, if I can figure out how to use VO; (it seems I don't know how to use it
because he who shall not be doubted has said so), I'll see if my obviously
limited intelligence will let me figure out what is different.

I'll get back to you Zack and let you know what I found.

Lynne