Hello everybody

Just a guess at the moment, but it seems to be the case that iCloud doesn't yet
work regarding backing up the actual media content of your iPhone/iPod/iPad. I
say that because inspection of our iCloud account is showing me that only 100MB
of our allocated 55GB is currently in use. The settings of our iPad, 2 iPhones
and an iPod Touch 3rd Generation are all backed up to the cloud and you'd think
that, go ven the fact that we have movies on all of the devices as well as
books and music, there would be more used space.

Of course, it could be true that there's something turned off that should be
on; but I don't see it in the iCloud preference pane. Anybody else noticing
this?

Lynne