Hi everyone,

I realize this may be a bit of an odd subject, but since I have an iPhone and
an Android device, I wanted to run this by you guys.

Firstly, what I have done is to click the "Accounts" tab in Preferences in
Address Book, then selected "ON My Mac." I then click the "Account information"
tab, then check the "GOogle" checkbox and click "Configure." I proceed to enter
my login details after clicking "Agree" to Google's terms. Previously, my
contacts used to update fine when this was connected, but if I check them on my
Android device after clicking "Sync now" from the Sync status bar at the top of
the screen, nothing updates on the website either. You also used to be able to
see Sync details during sync and after synchronization, but I guess this broke
as well. If you hold down the option key when activating a status bar icon to
view additional items, extra information usually appears but all I am unable to
do is open Sync Diagnostics which I'm not interested in, as OS X doesn't
complain. I don't think this is a fault of Google, though, because if I update
it on Android it seems to work fine.

Is anyone willing to try this out please? It's kind of urgent. At first, this
was very slick, as it enabled me to both back up to iCloud for iOS and Google
for Android. This way, I was unable to keep contacts in Sync truly on all
devices for both platforms instantly.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nic