Ok one last post from boring me. lol! I googled around and there is a bug
wherein the hotspot thing will disappear  after an update. You can reset it by
tapping where it is supposed to be, or if it is gone you have to I think reset
the network settings. It was discussed in a blog article that was put up only a
few days ago.

Take care all.