From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
Sent: 17 October 2011 15:32
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Using telephone features on iphone

All you do to end a call is double tap with 2 fingers. That take spractice.
To enter numbers lift the phone from your ear  and enter in the numbers. To
dial the numbers go to th ephone app and double tap keypad at the bottom
right of the screen. Now enter in the numbers by split tapping or if you
have touch typing on lift your finger when entering the numbers.

Take care all.
On Oct 17, 2011, at 6:33 AM, Lewis Crack wrote:

> Hi Terry.
>
> This can be a bit annoying. I have had my iPhone since the end of January
and I still have the occasional problem.
> When it asks you to press a number, you find the number with your finger
e.g 1 and double tap that number. However, you have to hold the phone away
from your ear whilst you are doing this.
> to end the call, simply do a 2 finger double tap on the screen and you
should hear like a blip sound, meaning that the call has ended and you are
back on your phone screen.
> To access your voicemail, double tap on the Phone App, on the bottom
> left of your touchscreen, and then double tap the Voicemail button which
is located on the bottom right of your touchscreen.
> If you wish to add me to Skype, etc, that's fine as I feel it may be
> easier for you. You can email me off list at: lewiscr...@googlemail.com
Hope this helps.
> Lewis.
> On 17 Oct 2011, at 14:06, Terry Cooper wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Whilst I'm still trying to get my head around this new gadget, can
>> anyone help with something simple, like just calling my voice message
service.

>> I asked siri to telephone 121, but she didn't.  Anyway, I eventually
>> managed to get the iphone to call the number, which is my voice male,
>> but then had problems.  When you listen to the new message, you then
>> have some options to choose, which involve pressing particular
>> numbers, e.g. 1 to repeat, 3 to delete, etc etc.  How is this done on
>> the iphone?  Also, I couldn't figure out how to end the call either,
>> the voice message just kept on cycling round, cos I couldn't stop it.
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> Terry

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive: