I've had an iPhone 4S for three days now.  Getting Siri wasn't my
reason for getting the phone, but I was looking forward to using it.

I have to say, I'm very underwhelmed so far.  OK, I accept that the
business search feature isn't available in the UK, but it also told me
that turn-by-turn wasn't available either and there's a million GPS
apps about, so the maps exist.

also, I find that not all the conversation is read out and it took me
a bit of time waiting like an idiot before I realised I had to press
send to send a txt.

I don't find the method of activation of putting the phone to your ear
very consistant and find that unless I gabble out a text, only half of
it is heard.

Is it me?  I've heard people practicly wetting themselves over Siri.
Maybe they are more easilly pleased than I am?

Jonathan