From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Jonathan Tyrer
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 2:46 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: VO on or off

Can I check, did you want to ask if you should turn the screen reader,
VoiceOver, on and off or did you mean the VO keys lock?  I can't decide from
the answers you had.

As to finding out what programs work with VO on the Mac, it's very hard.
There's a list on the Apple website.  After that, it's down to finding a
list on the web.

I aksed on this list and only got two ansers - so it's not an easy thing to
pin down.

Good luck.

Jonathan