Hello everybody

I would just like to remind people of the existence of the Mac Access list
archives. We are getting a lot of questions here recently which have been asked
many times before on list. That's not a complaint, nor is it a rebuke of any
kind. I just wanted to raise awareness of the archives which can be searched to
provide often very in-depth discussions which may well answer your questions.
Again, I need to stress strongly that this isn't in any way a complaint,
rebuke, warning, or anything else of that nature. I am just as guilty as
anybody else if that's the right word.

The list archives may be found in two places:

1. The "official" list archive page is at:
2. The "Unofficial; [experimental]; list archive may be found here:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net>

As an aside note, if you'd like to subscribe to the list in your friendly
favourite RSS reader, feel free. It's at:

I just thought that, as I said, this might raise awareness. Please don't stop
asking your questions and posting your comment; they are always both very
welcome and equally as appreciated from new members and old hands alike.

Lynne