Yeah you bring up a good point. I don't have moder issues but I loose all
feeling in both hands and to even try and type let alone use an iphone is not
possibil so when I do upgrade I will be learning seri for when I cannot even
hold the phone in my hand. or use my keyboard to type with like I'm doing now.