hi!
got your message.
i am on skype at present but if i don't catch up with you today, maybe i will sometime later.

----- Original Message -----
From: Lyn & her faithful furry friends <helian...@mac-access.net
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility <mac-access@mac-access.net
Date sent: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:44:24 +0100
Subject: Re: applications in growl

Michael,

I will try to get you on skype later if you are available and we
could go through your skype settings if you like and see what the problem is. We could compare your settings to mine and hopefully this will help. I do not use growl to get spoken feedback on skype, I use skype's built in notification system and it does the job just fine.

Lyn, Canelle & Epi