Ian

iCloud doesn't work the same way as MobileMe does. However there's an Apple
support document on their website at http://www.icloud.com which outlines how
to migrate multiple accounts into iClud from a family pack MobileMe account.

The other way you could do it is create separate groups in Addressbook and use
one group for each of you. Then synch the group you prefer on each device.

I hope that helps.

Lynne