Hello James

We've now changed our mind on this one. We don't want the machine to be an
exact duplicate of the MBP's we use because those machine are all configured
with Lion Server and that isn't how we want the little MacBook to be configured.

So I'm now looking for another way of installing Lion from scratch. We could
maybe create a DVD but it's a bit messy.

We do have some UsB thumb drives although I don't think those will work either.

Lynne