Hi Matthew,

You might try "King of Dragon Pass" which was recently reviewed at the AppleVis
site:
http://www.applevis.com/blog/review-king-dragon-pass
I'll take the title of a review as a capsule description: "King of Dragon Pass
is an interactive story with a level of complexity and brilliance that's rarely
seen in video games"
I'll send you there and to the posted comments under the app listing for more
details. The only down side is that this app is expensive at $9.99.  It was on
sale for $5.99 for a week through to Friday, in celebration of the original
game's 12th birthday.  However, a number of people have said that it was worth
paying the full price.

Here's the app store link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/king-of-dragon-pass/id335545504?mt=8

Please do read the review first.  It gives a detailed description of the game,
and how the accessibility issues were handled.  Among other things, you need to
hold the iPhone in landscape mode.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther