hi I am having problems when I try to add a action to make the message read
automatically.

I go down to messages received and then i stop interacting with the events
thing. I then go to add and the only choice I see there is run a apple script.

is there something I am doing wrong or how do I change it? I hit vo space bar
on the run apple scripts but that is the only choice there.

Any help would be appreciated.