Helo Travis

My understanding was that the author of the original post was looking for
something more interactive, as in RapidWeaver, iWeb or even the inaccessible
DreamWeaver CS5.5

Taco is indeed a useful tool; but it isn't particularly great when it comes to
things like tables. It seems to insert an awful lot of unnecessary redundant
code. Also, (and this may be me), but I haven't found a method of inserting
elements such as buttons, radio button, combo (pulldown) boxes, multi-select
edit fields etc.

All of these elements are going to be required on a website which Gordon has
been asked to put together for a work client and we are still mulling over the
various options.  If you know how to do this using Taco, cease do either let
the group know or contact me privately. I would very much like to be able to do
this within Taco.

Lynne