To be perfectly honest, I've never heard anyone say that garage Band is even accessible with Voiceover on an iPad or iPhone, garage Band is one of those apps I've bought with the iexpress intent of doing something with it but so much else takes priority <smile>.

Now I don't know whether the Take Control Garage Band tutorials cover the iPad version of the software? I don't think they do from what I've read of them thus far but I'll double-check that as this could be most helpful.