From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of GLEN BRACEGIRDLE
Sent: 09 November 2011 08:50
To: mac-access@mac-access.net
Subject: Re: Voicover Tutorials

> Hi Everyone
>
> I am looking for some Good tutorials or Guides to using Voiceover, I have
had a Mac about 5 years and having being using the Zoom feature to make it
possible for me to Access everything, However recently due to Work I have to
spend more hours on the computer every day and finding the Eye Strain to
much and am wanting to learn Voiceover to make things easier, I already use
Voiceover on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2 however have never used it on my Mac.

> Any Tips or links to any good tutorials or guides available would be
greatly appreciated.

> Regards
>
> Glen Bracegirdle

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting

database 6552 (20111018) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6552 (20111018) __________

http://www.eset.com