Hello Bubba from Lynne and Gordon, the list owners. I'm sure you'll enjoy the
group; there are a lot of informed people here from all around the glob.
Australasia, Europe and North America being the predominant regions; but not
the only ones.

We run this list using everything Apple, and our clients are all Apple too. So
welcome again and enjoy your iOS devices plus their discussion on this list.

Lynne