I notice that  my battery has improved. I did a while cast with flipzu for
about 3 and now going on 4 hours. Why did I do this I have no idea but before I
was only able to go on for about 2. lol! and papaya seems a bit more stable
although it has its issues. Over all the new ios update seems more snappy and
more responsive.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.
MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org