And did you write to Apple about this?

On 13/11/2011 17:50, Sarah Alawami wrote:
I don't like the new labeling system. I did it on my podcast and spent about 5
minutes labeling things and when I came back to the app the labels  were gone.
I did hit the save button with no joy. They worked until I opened the app the
next time. This hapens in all apps btw.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami
MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com