Hello all.
I realize you may not be able to answer the below, but this is worth a shot anyway.
Please can I have your help?
My friend Gary Price has an iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1. He is having a problem activating the voicemail part of the phone app. Here is what he does:
1. Double tap phone.
2. Double tap the voicemail tab.
The expected result is the controls for the Voicemail part of the Phone app appears. The actual result is he hears the two clicks when double tapping, but nothing happens. He had trouble with this before, so I advised him to do a restore as he had other VoiceOver related issues anyway. Unfortunately though this did not clear the above problem. Like I said, I realize you might not be able to help, since I did suggest to him a problem with the Visual Voicemail service that not all networks worldwide carry. We are both on O2 here in the UK and they use Visual Voicemail. If you can help, this would be greatly appreciated. But what's worse is I cannot duplicate it at all!
Thank you very much.
Chat soon.