Ar ok, I will suggest that to him then. Thanks!

On 16/11/2011 13:31, Bubba wrote:
Yes, he needs to take all things out of the app switcher then try the
reboot. I would do the reboot the old way hold down the power button till it
says shutting down and then do the double click and shut it down then wait
for about a minute and then try the reboot of it. HTH

Sign,
Bubba
bubbatheg...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:53 AM
To: Mac OSX&  iOS Accessibility
Subject: Problem deleeting messages, please help!

Hello all.
Please can I have your help?
My friend Gary Price is having problems deleting messages. This started
this morning UK time. Here is what he tries to do.
1. Double tap the back button in the current conversation.
2. Double tap the edit button.
3. Double tap the delete button.
But unlike my iPhone 4 and Hannah's iPhone 3GS, all it does is the click
to let you know it's activated. Sometimes he can swipe to the right
until it says confirm deletion, but this is unpredictable. On mine and
Hannah's phones, if we double tap the delete button, it focuses on the
confirm deletion prompt as expected.
Now, this happened before with him, and a restore fixed things. But is
there any other way short of a restore to fix this? He doesn't want to
do yet another one as:
1. He only restored it a few days ago, and
2. His battery is very high, somewhere in the 80's.
Just to say he tried toggling VoiceOver on and off, as well as a phone
reboot, with no change at all. Now, I don't know how he rebooted it, but
that shouldn't make a difference should it?
So if you can come up with anything, this would be greatly appreciated!
The people above, along with myself, are running iOS 5.0.1.
Thank you very much.
Chat soon.

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting