There's a very informative review on the iPhone 4S at <http://www.techguide.com.au> which goes through some very important reasons as to why someone with an iPhone 3GS or 4 may wish to upgrade to an iPhone, the main one being speed.

Excellent examples are also given of the Siri voice assistive system.