From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Mr. L. Alexander
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:21 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: App Switcher on iOS5 with iPad/iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch 3G

What is the overall opinion on the ipad as a tool for productivity these
days? should I consider one or go for a macbook air for my tech work? I use
a macbook pro as my main workstation but am considering the iPad. the only
concern I have is using the touch screen for typing.

I use an iphone 3GS but don't text with it as I find it fiddly.

any comments would be greatly appreciated.

sorry... should have created this as a subject but your thoughts would be
really helpful.

lew

On 18 Nov 2011, at 17:17, Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith wrote:

> Hello Bubba
>
> A very good point. Thank you. Lots of people are replying to this thread;
forgive me if I don't respond to your specific message. I just don't want to
keep responding with a "thank You' to each post. But that doesn't mean they
aren't appreciated.

> Lynne
>
> On 18 Nov 2011, at 17:01, Bubba wrote:
>
> Yes, and make sure you do it from a home page that way all apps are in the
> switcher!

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting