Hello Dane & all

I've played with this a little bit and I have to agree with Dane; I'm very
impressed. In fact, I think it's the best recorder/editor I've yet seen for Mac
OS X. I haven't yet tried it with VoiceOver, so it will be interesting to see
how it moves your audio cursor when you're controlling it with VO. But without
VO it's a breeze. I won't detail that here since the core concept is
accessibility and I'm keen not to try and discuss things in a visual way.

I haven't seen another programme which allows you the flexibility that Reaper
seems too. I said that about Peak, but it seems that Peak is blown out of the
water by Reaper.

It's another one of those things I need to do when I get time. I also want to
test it with our MIDI keyboard to see if/how it can be used in that scenario.
If it can, it'll be quite something.

Lynne