OOPS.

I have just realised a flaw in this. my sincerest apologies for this oversight.
Part of my voiceover setup is enabling text spoken under mouse within voiceover
utility. this helps at times when interacting with an item which isn't keyboard
supported. as long as text or object info is there.

There is a missing element where the destination should have a select dialogue.
however this does not exist.

For this moment until we can resolve this through apple,

please use the DVD method which I highlighted in the article or purchase the
lion installer from an apple store as a pen drive option. this is available.

Once again my sincerest apologies. After a rushed week or so, my mind has been
on over drive working with sighted mac users, so I still think in their mind
and not from a blind perspective, even though I am fully blind myself? Hope you
see what I mean.

oops...

lew