comments are highlighted in brackets voiceover users use VO SHIFT etc.

yes, mount the installesd.dmg to the desktop as a drive, thein in disk utility
burn that volume to DVD.

you need to do this this way as the installer itself cannot collapse as it is
an application with the system included as a package directory.

lew