Hi all

Still very much getting used to this iphone 4s, as my first iphone.  Still
not convinced I won't go back to a nokia, but hey, I'm staying with it for
now.

I've still not done much with the camera or video, but would like if
possible for someone to talk me through the easiest way of taking a picture,
and being able to email or text it to someone.

I do a lot of work restoring classic cars and on occasions need to
photograph parts of the car to send to a friend in order for him to give me
advise on what I need to do with it, and or tell me what I've taken a
photograph of.

I used to do this on my nokia n82 quite easily, and now would like to learn
to do it on the iphone if possible.

Any help appreciated.

Terry