Voiceover support came out with the 3GS so that ipod isn't supported and there
is no way of installing voiceover to it as it's part of the firmware and
storage module.

sorry.

even the current apple ipad classic doesn't support voiceover. it should to be
honest as it's a great storage media as well as itunes system.

oh well. we do ask these things.

lew