Hello Sarah

There's a radio button on the website that gives you the option of whether to
run the download manager or just use your browser. We did the latter, no
problem at all.

Lynne

On 27 Nov 2011, at 01:17, Sarah Alawami wrote:

Usually tha'ts the case but this time I guess they wanted to have a sale on the
dvd download. Don't ask me why but usually when I see a deal like that i go for
it lol! and on the connection I'm on it's easier to take the dvd lol! tha'ts
another time for another discussion lol!