I am not sure that it is on topic for this list but it is perfectly possible
to install without sighted help windows 7  with vm fusion and get up and
running with NVDA. Probably a  topic for the tech list though.

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Lewis Alexander
Sent: 27 November 2011 20:29
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: VMWare Fusion, anybody want help with download?

Without any knowledge on this, windows 7 as I understand is GUI based so it
would be easier for sighted people. there's no screen reader support for
windows installations so at the moment you'd need sighted assistance to help
you through this.

sorry I can't be of any further help on ths.

Lew

Free Macs For The Blind.

On 27 Nov 2011, at 20:22, Amber Harmon wrote:

> oh ok now I wish I had a version of windows seven to install I wonder if
its easier to install without sights assistance.
> On Nov 27, 2011, at 2:19 PM, Lewis Alexander wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I can't really help. I'm working on an XP system so that it
>> goes out in the morning and believe me, windows XP installation
>> without sight is a pain in the neck. You're best off trying to find
>> an unattended version. however this is straying off topic
>>
>> there maybe other users on here who can help.
>>
>> lew
>>

>> On 27 Nov 2011, at 20:14, Amber Harmon wrote:
>>
>>> Hi I have it installed but need help creating a verbal machine. I have
an xp iso but need some help.

you'd rather a direct web link, please let me know and I'll gladly make
those for you. The actual VMWare site won't allow direct download links
because you have to log in first.

both the light version and also the full version which includes McAffee
Viruscan 2009. If you'd like them as a direct web link, as I said, please
let me know off list.

"Virtualisation" director and following the paths. The site is at:

forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

database 6552 (20111018) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6552 (20111018) __________

http://www.eset.com