Hi Margaret!
Ok you can either use vo+m to get to main menu or control+f2 to do the same!
then if you type W it will take you to the window menu!
just down arrow to previous Previous Recipients or at the top of the menu just
hit the down arrow once and then type pr and that will also take you there!
Then just vo space on it and you'll end up on a search field then either arrow
or tab to the table of names then scroll through the list and hit delete on a
name to remove it!
hth Colin
Qapla!