Thanks everyone! I've taken all the feedback that's been shared via
this thread, especially as it relates to VoiceOver accessibility and
Skype of what's not working at all, what can work better, or what
people would like to see. I've taken all of this and provided all this
feedback as individual bug reports into the bug tracking system. Each
specific issue/suggestion/request are individual bug reports with lots
of required detailed information. The Beta Manager, Product Manager,
and Engineers all have seen these reports or will see them very soon.

Thanks,

Kevin