Hi!!
I've had Instapaper on the IPhone for awhile. I remember the tedious process of
saving the bookmarklet. Now i'm trying to do it on the Mac. Just can't figure
out how to proceed.
It says to drag and drop the bookmarklet on to the bookmarks bar.
I did VO comma to theoretically get hold of it but it said the link wasn't drag
able. The text seemed to be but then when I opened the bookmarks I couldn't
paste it. I'm not sure what to drag and where to drop it. Or, can I just cut
and paste something? But what? There were a lot of instructions for putting it
on the phone and I had no real difficulty following them. Get the sense this
should be much easier than I'm making it. Any help will be most appreciated.

Deb