Hi Everyone,

While using my iPod Touch the other night, I inadvertently double tapped on
something I should't have, and no wwhen I'm using headphones, I have no sound!
VoiceOver is working fine when my headphones aren't plugged in.  I can't seem
to find a way to reverse the situation, and because speech is on otherwise, I
didn't realize I still had the problem until I tried to use my headphones again
this morning.  I will want to be able to use my headphones this weekend, and
I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix the problem.  I went into settings,
but didn't find the answer there, but that's probably because I'm not sure what
to look for.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks so much in
advance, and very Happy Holidays to all!

Desi