Recently, while using Itunes on my Macbook Pro, I got an "Itunes busy" message.
After several minutes and with no luck determining the problem, I had sighted
assistance look at my screen. Apparently, there was a pop up message about an
update on the screen to which I seemed to have no access. Can anyone tell me
how to access these sort of pop up problems?

Also, I've checked settings and Itunes is set to open when my Ipad is plugged
in but it doesn't. It seems as if the Ipad is being identified but I have to
open Itunes manually. Have I set something incorrectly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen