Hi!

Another feature worth noting is that every keyboard on the iPhone 4S has a
"dictate" key. When you press it, you can dictate punctuation marks and
so-forth as well, and simply tap the same spot when you're done dictating.
Another interesting thing worth mentioning is that if you are using another
language on your phone, such as Danish which does not actually contain the
dictation features yet nor full-functioning Siri at all, switching to a
keyboard which is capable of using dictation will make it work for you
regardless of phone preferences. So, even if you are unable to switch on Siri
depending on language, you are still able to use the dictation symbol if the
keyboard you have switched to is capable of using it.

I've personally found this very helpful whenever I do use Siri, even though I'm
not impressed beyond the dictation features. Siri currently works in English,
German and French as far as I know, though there are some rumors floating
around that Apple might at least add Spanish in 2012, most likely more, such as
Italian.

Regards,
Nicolai