Hi All,
There is a neat software for PCs called the vOICe.
It is a program that not only is a color detector, but it sonifies the
environment, by sending a tone from left to right as it scans the scene the
camera sees, and it uses a higher tone as it traces an image as the tracer
rises in the view.
So you can locate things by learning to determine what the sound is telling
you.
I have used this on my laptop, and I recently contacted the developer of
this great, and free software about making an IOS app, but he indicated that
there is something prohibitive about making such an app for IOS devices.
My question is, does anyone know if there is an app that does a similar
function?
Thanks.
Glenn