  From: Amber Harmon
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:33 PM
  Subject: a question about dropbox

  'Hi I just got a mac air I had a macbook but I knocked a glass of water on it
and it fried. I am trying to set up dropbox can anyone guide me threw it thanks.

  Amber
  On Jan 6, 2012, at 3:26 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:

  > Hi all have a couple of mail questions for you.
  >
  > 1. When receiving mail, if I get a lot of mail. Example 28 messages for
this list, why doesn't VO remember where I left off previously. To give you an
example, going with the 28 messages well next time I use my Mac and have
received all of those messages, I would be on 26 therefore I would have to
arrow down twice my messages being sorted in the most recent at the very top
and then start going up the list of unread ones. In other words, way doesn't VO
stay on the message I last left it. If that makes any sense.

  > 2. More simple this question and its simply is there any way to get VO to
announce a message being unread. At present arrowing up and down unread
messages makes them as red.

  > I am using Lion with all latest updates. I also have Mail set in the
standard view but I have disabled the conversation threading thing.

  > Look forward to hearing from all you experienced Mac Mail users!
  >
  > Daniel

  > You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

  > The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting