Hi,

The zoom of the Mac goes up to about 14 times. The Thunderbolt permits you to
have either mirror displays or the desktop spread across both screens. There is
even attachments to permit more then one screen. You plug it in with the DVI or
SVGA connector. The Mac auto detects and in the preferences for the display.
You can adjust how the screens work and colour.

It is very cool. I use it for work so my coworkers can assist when I am working
on issues.

Sean