Ok I see you solved it by deleting a certain file. That's good to hear.

On 21/01/2012 19:55, Eric Caron wrote:
Hi Chris and others,

No,  I just ran the install app I had saved when I bought Lyon.  I then ran
software update and it downloaded a big Lyon combo update.

I'm a bit afraid to delete my hard drive then install because of the loiscences
and such I have for programs like VM fusion and Amadeus Pro.  Also, I struggled
to get VM fusion working with JAWS and really don't want to go through that
again if I can avoid it!

eRic Caron