Hi Annie,

        If you are looking for a way to have List Recorder recordings be done
in different levels you actually can do that.  Go to settings and tap on the
recording level and you will find it is adjustable.  The same is true of the
type of recording.  For example you can change it to .WAV.  And you can change
the Hertz from 8 to 44.

You can also change to stereo if you have a external microphone.  Is that the
level adjustment you were missing in List Recorder?

Eric Caron