Hello All:
This is the first mail I post here, I hope we can share new and interesting
things; and if I can help someone, I will be there!
I come now with a question, and a challenge if somebody knows how to program
for mac OS.
a lot  of blind people doesn't like to read with daisy format, so they convert
the books into simple mp3 files. There are programs for PC that take the smile
or XML file, and reorder the mp3 files in names with consecutive numbers, so if
they are played or transferred to any devise, the files can appear in the real
book's order; and for example, they can be added to iTunes as regular
audiobooks and not in daisy.
In mac, how ever, I don't know anything that can do this, though I know that
the operation would not be so difficult, but I don't know mac programming. Any
ideas for this? May be an Apple script could help? Thank you so much for your
ideas!

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`