Hello Geoff,

As you know, I have two MJ accounts, one is the Magic Jack Plus, and the other
is the older, traditional account where you plug a device into the USB port of
your Mac or PC.  Do you know if the MJ app for the iPhone would allow me to use
one of these two accounts, or would I have to create yet another account?

Thanks and take care,

Mike