  From: Eric Caron
  To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
  Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:24 PM
  Subject: Notifications, how to stop repeated notifications?

  Hi Listers,

  I am reading the new Take Control Book about the iPhone 4S and read that you
can change the setting for the number of times a notification is repeated.
I've noticed for example that If I get a text and my hands are busy the
notification keeps repeating.  I looked all over the settings area and in
notifications but can't seem to locate the area to change this.  i would be
happy with just 1 reputation.

  I read the section in the book again but it is not clear to me where to go.
Does anyone know how to change this?

  Eric Caron

  Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting