I was a little confused by the similar name.

Anne Robertson writes:
> The books I buy from Kobo are epub format but with DRM. The application I
> use to read them on my Mac is Adobe Digital Editions Preview, not Apple's
> Preview application installed on all Macs.

> The Kobo app on the iPhone does, however, normally read straight through
> a chapter, but you have to go back to the contents page to open the next
> chapter. However, links do work.
>
> Oh, by the way, I'm not in the UK, I'm in France, so the iBook store only
> offers me French language books and I prefer to read for pleasure in
> English.

        This brings up a somewhat related question.

        If one wants to use a second language on an ipad or
iphone, how hard is it to switch back and forth? Do you have to
buy, say, Spanish or French? Once you've done that, is it easy
to switch back to one's first language?

Thanks.