Hello everyone,

Yesterday, I learned about an app from Geoff Waaler, and I wanted to install it
on my iPhone.  The app to which I am referring is called "Find My Friends."
When I went to the link that Geoff provided, I was told that I couldn't
download it because I was not authorized to download things from the US App
Store.

I then went into the Austrian App Store directly from my iPhone and did a
search for the App.  One result came up and it was a gratis App called "Find My
Friends and I" from a company calledFastWhere.  Is anyone familiar with this
program, and can I use it to know the whereabouts of friends using the "Find My
Friends" App from the US iStore?  If not, does anyone know of a program that is
equivalent and would exchange information with "Find My Friends?"

If I am not mistaken, "Find My Friends" is an App developed by Apple.  If this
is the case, then I am wondering why it is not available here in Austria.

Finally, I will be going to the States later this month for an extended visit.
While I am physically present in the States, will I be able to purchase Apps
from the US iStore?

Many thanks,

Mike